PDA

View Full Version : Access to member and birthday lists

inkinupstamps
03-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Sherry,

I cannot access the member and birthday lists. I know I was able to yesterday but this morning it says I do not have access.

Do I need to somehow rejoin the birthday list? As far as member list, I'm not sure what to do.

YIKES! :worried:

Jennifer

Sherry
03-10-2007, 07:34 AM
Jennifer, are you clicking on the "Remember Me" button during log in? I checked into your permission settings and there appears to be nothing wrong with your account. I even logged in as a test user in which I applied your settings and I could access both the member list and the birthday list.

Try logging back in and clicking 'remember me' (if you haven't already) and let me know if you are still having trouble.

Cheerios!
Sherry

inkinupstamps
03-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Must have been a temporary burble...I didn't change a thing and both are fine now.

My guess is "it" just needed a Tim Bit and a double double! :)

Thanks for checking. All is fine now.

Jennifer :)

Sherry
03-10-2007, 08:25 AM
LMAO...I know I sure could use a timbit and a double double. Do you think Tim's does 'email' delivery?? :D

inkinupstamps
03-10-2007, 08:27 AM
LMAO...I know I sure could use a timbit and a double double. Do you think Tim's does 'email' delivery?? :D

I'm not sure but I've got a timmies in my mouth as I type. Don't know about email but I sent Paul out in the cold to get some for me and 'Bella! She does love a good Timbit! :)