PDA

View Full Version : Birthday group

Alli
10-13-2006, 08:37 AM
I have joined the birthday group, it is listed in my user cp, but I cannot see the thread on the forums!:confused: What have I done wrong this time? :D

Sherry
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi Alli,

The private forum is located at the very bottom of the forums page. Please let me know if you still can't see it.

Cheers,
Sherry

Alli
10-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Hi Alli,

The private forum is located at the very bottom of the forums page. Please let me know if you still can't see it.

Cheers,
Sherry

No Sherry, I can't see it, I also have tried and tried and tried but I cannot upload any card photos. :confused: :(

Alli
10-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Sherry, sorry, I seem to be having all sorts of problems, I can't seem to pm anyone either. I am used to doing it by clicking on the person's name and it brings up a menu, one of the options is usually pm this member, well I don't have that option in the drop down menu. Should I be doing it differently?

Sherry
10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
How are things now? I changed a setting in your profile.

Alli
10-13-2006, 09:06 AM
I still don't have birthday forum or pm facility and I haven't checked uploading cards yet! :confused:

mydogstinks2
10-13-2006, 09:22 AM
So don't feel bad it's not just you!:)

Alli
10-13-2006, 11:09 AM
I now have the birthday forum, but I still don't seem to have pm facility and I can't upload cards still. I have just tried again and nothing! :confused: :(

Sherry
10-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Alli,

What message(s) are you receiving when you try to upload to the gallery? This is really baffling me as I have checked and re-checked your settings. They are completely fine.

Off to do another check :confused:

Jadyeebugsaunt
10-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Sherry,
I also don't see a forum where we can list our address or anything like that , but then again my stuff as a mind of its own
Lol
Mindy
I Feel like a banned rufgee LOl Jk

Alli
10-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Sherry I am getting nothing. You know how on splitcoast as you upload you get a page telling you that you are being redirected and then you are redirected to a picture of your card.
Well, I am getting nothing, my browser is telling me that the page is done, but I am getting a blank page.

Alli
10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Sherry, I have just cleared my browser cache and I tried to upload a card again and it still wouldn't upload. In the user file limits box in the corner of the update page it says you have 1 image in your queue. I don't know if that helps.