PDA

View Full Version : Barb - you are correct!! And Teresa you are correct!

iloveflipflops
03-16-2007, 01:32 PM
And Erin technically you are correct!!! LOL

I did get the Mega scallop punch. So I will send each of you some oval scallop punches :).

WOO HOO!!! And I ordered the Giga oval scallop punch too.

Erin K
03-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Did you order the giga circle?? That's the one I want!

You don't have to send to me if you don't want, I cheated by guessing like three things. Also Lindzy is sending me some, I don't want to be greedy.

iloveflipflops
03-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes I am having her order me the circle giga scallop and the oval giga scallop. Why do I need all these scallops? I have no idea I just do... ha ha

Erin K
03-16-2007, 03:53 PM
I have no idea, but won't they be fun. I think they are just your style too! :)

So you will have
mega oval
mega square
giga oval
giga circle

all scallops of course?

Do I have it right? I'm glad I already got your birthday present, you are impossible to shop for as you buy everything you think of! ;)

iloveflipflops
03-16-2007, 03:55 PM
You are right on!! I might change my mind about all these once I use this one over and over I don't know. I use my Creative Memory cutting thingys to cut my regular ovals out. She tried to sell me a regular oval scallop but I told her I use my CM for that and she said "oh". Its working for now so why not?!

Erin K
03-16-2007, 03:57 PM
I use my coluzzle for my "normal" shapes.

OH I just remembered I made cards last night, I'll go take pics. (trying NOT to clean here)

iloveflipflops
03-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Which shape is Linzy sending you? Maybe I will send them to Pam since she said she WAS going to guess the scallop punch. LOL

Erin K
03-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I think the oval and circle gigas is what she said. So I think I'm covered in the shape department. I guess I should not have played, sorry.