PDA

View Full Version : Pat's Stamps Newsletter

countrycowgirl
03-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I was considering subscribing to this newsletter at patstamps.com Does anyone else subcribe to it? I was looking at getting all the back copies of the newsletter... is it worth it??

Any advice would be great.. thanks!

tojoco
03-18-2007, 07:21 PM
I used to subscribe to it but didn't care for it so I cancelled my subscription. I do know that there are a lot of girls on here that do subscribe to it and love it. Maybe one of them will chime in with their comments.

mcourtney
03-18-2007, 10:36 PM
I've been a Technique Junkie for years. If you love trying different techniques, this is a great little newsletter.

limeyscrapper
03-18-2007, 10:52 PM
I get that newsletter too! I've only been subscribing for about 6 months, but so far I'm really getting a lot out of it, so no complaints from me.

maxiesmom
03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
I've been a member since almost the beginning. I will confess, I have not tried most of the techniques, but I wouldn't want to give up my membership. I love having access to the how to pictures on the website, being able to sort of see it really helps. I have even gotten the cd's just to have it all in one place.
The bonus of being able to join the yahoo group and get everyone's terriffic artwork in my inbox is my favorite. It is a very high volume group which can be a pain sometimes, but you can join the artwork only group.
I give it a 2 thumbs up!

laos348
03-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I've been a member for about a year and really enjoy it.

Laura