PDA

View Full Version : The Great "Hello Kitty" purse giveaway!

Vintagegal
03-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Calling all Hello Kitty fans!

I'm giving away purses and wallets that I've had in my collection for a few years now. Time to move 'em out! They are free, but I'd like to ask for $6 for shipping for each set (they have to go into individual boxes and to pack and ship will be the cost of Priority Mail plus delivery confirmation). I'll take money orders, since Paypal dings you big-time just for using their services.

They are all in fantastic condition. So, if you are a Hello Kitty collector, or know of someone who would love to have these (they would make great gifts), this is the time to take advantage of this. One of the wallets (the red wallet) still has the original price tag attached. That wallet was $14.00 and I never used it. The blue Hawaiian theme purse has a little "photo fob" that's attached to it, so you could put a photograph in it. The Chococat backpack has a cell-phone case that matches it. The Batz Maru black purse and wallet are of a velvety-material.

Here is the link to the purses. Hello Kitty Purses (http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=15709540&uid=4256801)

Thanks, and p-m me if you have any questions.

UPDATE: The red set, the denim set and the Chococat set are all spoken for.

Scrap This!
03-19-2007, 01:54 PM
oh, Ethel do you still have the red one available?

Vintagegal
03-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Melanie, the red one is yours! Please make sure you p-m me your mailing address. Thanks!

Erin K
03-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Is the chococat bag avaliable? Is it big enough for two diapers some wipes and a wallet?

Vintagegal
03-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Erin, no...it's not big enough for more than one diaper, and you won't be able to fit in wipes and a wallet with it. It's for a little girl. I looked at it again, and it's got some stains in it. I don't know from what though. I don't think I'll give that one unless someone desperately wants it. Erin, do you want the cell-phone holder? P-M me if you do. It's not for one of the small, thin, flip-phones though. It's for one of the old school-phones that doesn't flip shut.

Erin K
03-19-2007, 02:42 PM
No, I have a tiny little flip phone now, It's usually just in my pocket. I should have known that purse would not work, I mean that would have had to been a HUGE cell phone holder to make that bag big enough for diapers! heehee.

thanks for looking for me though, you know I ADORE chococat! :)

toao
03-19-2007, 03:50 PM
I'll take the chocolate one for Tori. Still $6.00?

Mary

Jadyeebugsaunt
03-19-2007, 03:52 PM
Sent you a pm about the demin one.