PDA

View Full Version : Going to volunteer in the kindergarten class today

iloveflipflops
03-20-2007, 08:42 AM
so we'll see what they have in store for me. Its always something "new" each week but I do enjoy them!!

Then I think I will head out and start looking for Easter basket goodies. I have the baskets bought but nothing to put in them and Walgreens had a ton of coupons that I clipped out so I am going to head there. Its so hard when the kids get to be teens, what the heck do you put in their baskets besides candy??? That doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Emily's mouth is pretty bad. Now i think its her canker sores that are worse than anything. She fell asleep at 7 last night!! She drank a carnation instant breakfast this morning but she can't chew anything.... how long can this go on? Poor thing. I feel bad for her!!

Now off to school ...

teabear
03-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Poor Emily. I'll bet you are having fun with those little cuties. I picked up a bunch of $1 stuff at Michael's for Kyle's Easter basket when I was there looking for the $1 stamps again that weren't there. I got water balloons, those capsules that grow into shapes when you add water, a sponge bob paddle ball, and junk like that.

For Emily you could get her lip gloss, nail polish, jewelry and junk like that and put them in those little plastic eggs.

cecescraps
03-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Great ideas Tami and since I have a 13 yr old DD that is into girlie stuff I think I will borrow them! Now, how about some ideas for my 15 yr old DS!?! :) Oh, and my 1.5 yr old DGD and 4 mo old DGD- easy to mail since they are in SC. I'm always as a loss...

Cathi