PDA

View Full Version : I made 20 cards at the crop

Erin K
11-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Hurray me! I had a blast last night. I met some new ladies that I really liked. One was actually my age, she just turned 28. Oh and I met a lady who just moved from Canada, you all know how I love Canadians! hehe

I made 20 cards! I was so proud. I posted them in the gallery of course.

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=497&limit=recent
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=498&limit=recent

lost luggage
11-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Wow- and I thought I was busy last night making three! You go!!

There is a "movement" at the stamp store I go to to try to attract younger customers into the hobby. My friend was comparing it to where she lives.... for example, in downtown Seattle, the demographic for crafters in general is totally different from what it is here. I think that is amazing (I am a nerd, I know)..I am just glad people think of things like this.

stampcrazyjulie
11-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Wow, Erin! You were really busy! Did you not talk much?!:rolleyes: I mean I would only have gotten a few cards done at best I would have been busy gabbing & checking out everybody elses work! :) I love all of the cards! The Kitties are so cute & the Polar Bears, well what can I say they are all super fun! :)

Christie
11-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Great job! They are really cute, and 20! Wow, I don't think I've ever made that many cards at once. Way to go Erin!!

iloveflipflops
11-04-2006, 10:31 AM
You got alot done. You must not have been talking at all to get those done! ha ha

I love that polar bear image. Very cute!!

Erin K
11-04-2006, 10:46 AM
The best part is that I DID talk a bunch. I ate dinner, which we walked to get and gossiped some and planned my TAC party and wrote out invites and drew maps for it. I just stuck to simple designs and worked the whole time I was chatting. It was a BLAST. We didn't get out till 12:30 and it was supposed to end at midnight, but we were all having a great time including the girl who was working. At this store the people who are working a crop are allowed to sit with us and do their own projects too. (which is a SWEET job by the way) so she lost track of time just like the rest of us.

OH confession, I did buy one sheet of paper. I didn't have anythign that looked right with the bears.

Erin K
11-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Oh the kitties are stampendous and the bear is inkadinkado. I have admired these stamps for a while and finally decided to get them.