PDA

View Full Version : Well I hope I don't go to jail...

Erin K
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
:) So I made a card with a bunny that I copied from a bunny stamp that Whipper Snapper sells.

LOOK (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4935&ppuser=44)

Do you like it??

Here is the page where Whipper Snapper's bunny is:
http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/index.php/cPath/2_10_26/sort/3a/page/7

I know it's really quite similar. I would not be able to put this in a contest or magazine, but I'm thinking I'm ok to share with yall. I read that you only have to change 10% of a design to say it's yours. I'm not sure that's really very nice, but I have changed some... Anyhow I am happy with how my copycat bunny looks.

cindi
03-28-2007, 06:01 PM
talented drawing!! It's such a cute card! we won't let them take you to jail!!
:)

Nadine
03-28-2007, 06:02 PM
That is really cute! I love your bunny!

moon_beam23
03-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I think that you will be fine right where you are!

My3Ds
03-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Erin - you're a pretty artist. Nice job.

patg
03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Nice job Erin. I think you should be ok. Pat

Paula Carden
03-28-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't understand-if you can draw like this-why are you buying any stamps (Glad you like to stamp tho)-
Great job and such a wonderful talent you have-USE it.
Paula

Erin K
03-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Paula, that bunny is like the ONE and ONLY thing I can draw. It's a freak gift, I can draw one bunny in a circle and that's it... no kitties, no doggies, no frogs, just the one bunny.

prdesigns
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Erin- I'm very proud of you!! I hope I inspired you to draw! This is why I love this craft. I can incorporate everything, stamps, computer, stickers, drawing!!! One thing I learned way back... to work your mind.... if you have something that is difficult to draw, turn it upside down and draw it that way( well especially doodle drawings) your mind isn't as confused where to put lines and shading.. because the picture doesn't make sense until to turn it right side up!

directmailscrapper
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Erin, I went to their site -- cute stuff! And I found an image that I think even I can draw! I wanted some more religious Easter images and I wasn't sure I wanted to spring for the SU set -- they had a doodled cross with flowers. I think I could create something "similar" to that! Great site - and your card is darling!

JBgreendawn
04-21-2007, 01:28 PM
i think you are OK with drawing anything you want.
( its only if you tried to sell it that you could run into problems )

Wow, I'm really impressed you drew that!
and its a totally cute card too!

MyRnAbS
04-21-2007, 01:36 PM
OMG!! I LOVE IT!!! YOu did a great job, and to tell you the truth I like urs better. It might be because urs has better ears! THe original one made those ears too long. GREAT JOB!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++