PDA

View Full Version : Man I have been busy today and haven't been on most of the day ...

iloveflipflops
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Ran to the grocery this morning to get my crab cakes since I am expecting company on Friday for lunch. Ellie is coming!! WOO HOO On the menu we will be having crab cakes, a salad and brownies for dessert.

After there, I ran to Hobby Lobby. I have a HL about 6 miles from my house but I wanted to go to another HL to see if they had anymore of the Happy Hoppers stamps. This HL is near Ellie's house. I thought about calling her but i did not have her cell phone number with me so I just went. Guess who I see in the stamp aisle!! Yep, Ellie!! HA HA After spending $44 LATER, I leave. They did not have any of the new Happy Hopper stamps and so I bought other things - all 50% off but I was not expecting to spend that much!!

So then I come home and start cleaning my stamp room. I mean, I can't have it looking like a hurricane whirled through with Ellie coming and all. Got that all done. Let's see if I can keep it clean until Friday.

We all went to Em's soccer game tonight. Once again, they lost and the coach yelled at them for losing yet another game. The coach was crying, the girls were crying ... Emily is still crying and she won't talk about it so I just have to be quiet and give her some time I guess. She gets mad at me if I ask her anything so ... I'll leave her be.

So that was my day and now I am getting ready to Sanjia to get voted off AI. Do I think he will? NOPE. I think he's in there yet another week.... BOO!!!

Erin K
03-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow your whole day almost was about Ellie!

Sherri and Ellie stamping in a tree
K I S S I N G (you know the kissing technique)
First comes Hobby Lobby
Then comes Stamping Bella
Then comes empty pockets for their Families

Wow that was sorta funny.

Poor Em

teabear
03-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I just can't stand to hear about coaches that yell and act ugly. Poor Em. Otherwise, what a great day!

iloveflipflops
03-28-2007, 08:37 PM
:biglaugh: :chatterbox: :mask:

yes it is very funny and I am laughing out loud!!!!

iloveflipflops
03-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I now wish she would just quit the team. 3 girls have already quit ... :(

gigibee
03-29-2007, 12:11 AM
I was always angry when the coach blamed the team and was destructive instead of constructive after a loss. As if the girls weren't down anyway. Hope they have a win soon so they can get their confidence back and celebrate. It's so sad to see players leave a team. Best of luck to all of you.

Konnie

ellie
03-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Oh man, poor Emily...she has gone through so much lately. She is really a trooper. You should be really proud of her.
Do the kids like the coach? It sounds like she is a little hard on the kids.
BTW, WHAT did you buy today at HL? You obviously found some other stuff after I left. I am thinking about going back tomorrow and getting a set of those house mouse stamps.