PDA

View Full Version : Toao Mary - Tori

My3Ds
03-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Hope Tori is feeling better today. Keep us posted.

toao
03-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I took her to the allergy dr this morning and they did the asthma test on her where she had to breathe in the tube and a machine read the strength of it. They did not actually say she has asthma yet, but they did do a breathing treatment on her this morning because she was coughing. It wasn't that bad barky cough though where she was gasping for air, this time it was a bit of sinus drainage. Her coughing did settle down a little afterwards. They gave her a inhaler thing that has powder stuff in it that she is going to take once a day for two weeks. It's a preventative thing. They also gave her an inhaler in case she does get in that bind again and just can't get any air. She took a small nap earlier, but now she is awake and her sinuses are draining like crazy and she's coughing every 10 seconds. They said I could give her cough meds too. I had to call twice after we got home to ask more questions. It's just so confusing when they tell you so much at once. I just want her to get better. I'm almost sick at my stomach because I know I've done all I can possibly do for her at the moment and she's still coughing....which normally leads to an ear infection. :arghh: I had company most of the day today, and honestly I'm just give out.

Mary

Erin K
03-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Poor Tori!

you should talk to Tonii, her son has asthma and they have to do these treatments all the time, she might have some mommy tips.