PDA

View Full Version : I cleaned up and now I can't find ANYTHING!

directmailscrapper
04-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Urggh! I was inspired by Ethel and Kim and everyone who has been spring cleaning their craft areas -- and feeling pretty good about it. Now I can't find anything! I bought some stuff last week to send to a Shackie -- and now I can't find it! I think I'll wait until tomorrow before I go completely nuts -- it's probably been sitting there all along!:wacko:

At least I have room to work! :-)

hbpuppy
04-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Maybe I'll just keep my stuff a mess. That way I won't misplace anything. ;) I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for Nancy. I lost my MM distressing kit for 3 months. It's kinda big and it turned up in the wackiest place.

hutchink
04-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Oh Nancy,

I did that with one bag of stuff from HL too! I have been a creating fool since I have a nice clean work space...made 9 easter packages to send out! I hope I find my stuff!

~K

Paula Carden
04-03-2007, 05:29 AM
I did that a few weeks ago, but this past weekend I was at the
Heirloom Rubber StamP Convention and so all of my new "toys" are spread out everywhere. I will have to clean up this weekend so that I will be able to stamp some more.
So just go buy some new stuff and it will feel like home again.
Paula

Christie
04-03-2007, 07:52 AM
LOL! Iknow what you mean. I hate when I can't find something then go back a few days later and it was right in front of me the entire time!

mydogstinks2
04-03-2007, 08:23 AM
I tried that whole "cleaning" thing once. I was not to sure I liked it. I'm almost sure I won't like it is I try it again so I think I'm better off the just stay burried under my mess!

tesschap
04-03-2007, 08:50 AM
I really need to clean up my stamping area (DH says so!) but you are enabling me not to! I know that when I put everything away I may never remember where I put it!

mahodgman
04-03-2007, 08:53 AM
OMG! That is totally me! I can find stuff just fine in my mess because I remember where it was the last time I used it. As soon as I clean, I'm lost!

emmcee
04-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Not finding anything after I clean up my mess is the biggest reason I try not to do that too much. I finally did find my silver gel pen and my red distress ink that I looked for all Christmas. I try not to get to organized. :confused: :mask:

So good luck to you in finding your things you are looking for!:nod:

ccstampin12
04-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Yes! I'm in the LOST situation! Much of my stuff is still homeless as I eliminated a bunch of shelves, so where does all of that stuff go??? Right now it's in the TV room, where we cannot watch TV anymore! UGH!
HELP!
LOL
Joanie

Erin K
04-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I HAVE to clean my mess almost every day. It drives me crazy to be in a mess. (Just in there, my bedroom is a disaster area)

JBgreendawn
04-03-2007, 10:29 AM
I always always lose my bone folder ( its almost the same color as those costco plastic tables~ which is what i play on) so i finally broke down and bought a second one.
as soon as i got the second one home i promptly lost it too.
but, i have one of them in a tool bag but, considereing i dont have too much of a mess its just the darndest thing how they hide.

hope you find your toys soon!
and if you find my folder send out a holler ok?
;)

suzi_f
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Currently, my big acrylic block is missing. Bad thing about acrylics. Maybe someone should invent a tinted block?? Seems like EVERYTIME I sit down to craft, there is SOMETHING I can't find. Doesn't matter if my area's a mess or clean. <sigh>