PDA

View Full Version : I think I have just fallen in love!

GrammaStamper
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I opened my first package of SU Designer Paper and I love, love, love it. It's the Petals & Paisley double-sided paper. Are all of their papers of the same quality? If so, I'm never going to use anything else. Well, that's probably an exxageration, but OMG, this is beautiful paper.

I joined dgbearsmom swap for Stamping on Pattern Paper and I'm finished already, using the above-stated paper, of course.

I think I will consider becoming an SU demo, just for the discounts.

hutchink
04-05-2007, 12:06 PM
hmmm Barb, I do not think that I have every seen SU Designer Paper! I will have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up!

~K

teabear
04-05-2007, 12:08 PM
I love their cardstock...I haven't found any that compare. Especially love the glossy CS for playing around with alcohol inks.

Nadine
04-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I love their cardstock too but have never bought the patterned paper! Perhaps I should after reading this.

toao
04-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes, the SU papers are very nice. Erin loves their cardstock. Barb if you have any questions about being a demo, let me know. I have tons of info I can send you.

Mary

Erin K
04-05-2007, 03:25 PM
I am indeed in LOVE with the cardstock, it's all I buy now for cardmaking. I have the petals paper too and LOVE it. It was my first of their patern paper. I'll be watching now and if they have another design I like I'm snatching it up. I don't use a lot of patern paper but it's so nice.