PDA

View Full Version : RUN!!!! Don't walk

suzi_f
04-07-2007, 09:58 PM
to see Meet the Robinsons!! Dh took the kids & me to see this tonite. I don't know if I've ever laughed so much at a kids movie. Now, having said that, dh didn't care for it at all. The animation knocked my socks off. The story was a little predictable & more than a little sappy but still. It was great. I also laugh hysterically at the previews. I must see Surf's Up and Shrek III. Even Rattatouie (sp?) made me laugh.

Now, to do Easter egg duty.

iloveflipflops
04-07-2007, 10:00 PM
I can't wait to see Shrek III too. Haven't seen the previews to Meet the Robinsons. Where have I been hiding?

Vintagegal
04-07-2007, 10:12 PM
We saw Meet the Robinson's last weekend, and it is an awesome movie. Perfect for DS (who's 12). The story was excellent and funny! I loved Goob! And ..... Tom Selleck is in the movie in a very funny way.

GSMom385
04-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Ditto here!! We loved it all around at my house. I have heard more than 2 dozen times since then.... Why aren't you seizing the boy??? I have a big head and little arms and I don't thinkt this plan was very well thought out. My kids play that scene out all the time back and forth with each other. My youngest makes a totally funny dino. Would highly recommend the movie too.

teabear
04-08-2007, 12:00 AM
We saw it this week too! It's a great one to take the kids to on spring break. We really enjoyed it and the moral to the story is a good one.

maxiesmom
04-08-2007, 08:12 PM
oh cool! I was hoping to take my one niece and nephew to it soon. I agree, even from the preview it looks like an incredibly well made movie. My first thought was what a beautiful animation job.
And Ratatouille does look cute!