PDA

View Full Version : Why does it do that????

bubblegum girl
11-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Last night i tried to make another card like my wise men card in the gallery. And every time i tried stamping it it would screw up!!!!! i fist tried it in versa mark on gold paper then versa mark on CS, tried versafine on gold. And i cant seem to make the image stamp right most of the time the very middle wouldnt stamp. and i was stampin on my stampin mat (a piece of foam designed for stampin on) I need help thanx

Whoopsie Daisy!
11-06-2006, 06:45 PM
I was going to suggest putting your cardstock over a book of newsprint and stamping over that...but it sounds like you have something similar with the foam. Maybe you can try stamping standing up and pressing down on a more firm surface.

Another trick that's especially good for larger block stamps such as SU background stamps, is to take another woodmounted stamp that's the same size as the one you are stamping with and laying that, rubber side down, over the stamp that you are stamping with. This creates even distribution of pressure. After pressing down, release and remove the top stamp, but leave the stamp you stamped with alone for a few more seconds. This allows the stamp to release off of the paper and you can pull it up without any suction.

I hope this makes sense and that it can help somehow. Good luck!
BTW, I couldn't find your Three Wise Men card in the gallery.

Jane

bubblegum girl
11-06-2006, 07:57 PM
here is a link to the card:
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=554&cat=500&ppuser=34