PDA

View Full Version : My friend Shara is having her baby RIGHT NOW

Erin K
04-13-2007, 04:20 PM
:) I'm happy for them.

I hope she did already have it, they were gonna call us but you know they are so busy... She was in labor at 10:30 when I checked. Can I call back? I mean they just won't answer if they are pushing or whatever right? I want to check up on them but they said they'd call me so I should leave them alone right? I don't want to bug them....

Anyhow maybe there will be a new baby to cuddle soon. and I'm close enough with them to ask to hold it! Other people have had new babies, but I wasn't close enough to ask to hold them ya know? (I don't generally go around snatching up other people's babies, I hated it when people did that to mine) I might even get to watch the little angel some! Oh and it's a girl!!!

scraphappy908
04-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Babies are so wonderful!! I sometimes wish mine were that little so that I could hold them and rock them. But I ususally get my "baby fix" with my niece or my neighbor's son! That seems to do the trick!

Spartymom
04-13-2007, 04:28 PM
That's great a girl. Yippee. No I would not call back. She could be pushing and then the phone would ring and she'd be like "why's that phone ringing, don't you know i"m having a baby"! Tee hee...Hope it's not a long labor. Kim

BeckyButtshaw
04-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Well, I would say remember how you felt when you were in labor- As for me, I was sooo bored for a long time and when I was pushing and busy, the phone ringing wouldn't have bothered me, I probably wouldn't have even heard it. I personally would have loved to have some phone calls...but, that may just be me.
It's funny, I was thinking about her yesterday and was wondering if she'd had the baby yet...

Erin K
04-13-2007, 04:31 PM
People kept calling while I was in labor with Stephen, I threw the phone! I was like, IDIOTS!!! So you are right I'll wait till they call me, we have the cell phone so we will know right as soon as they start calling.

tesschap
04-13-2007, 05:02 PM
I'd wait for them to call you. Hope you hear soon.

Erin K
04-13-2007, 05:02 PM
We decided we will call tomorrow if we don't hear from them tonight. I know they are busy. :)