PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Girls Pirate Party at Sunday International

hbpuppy
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM
May 26th is the annual warehouse sale at Sunday International in Huntington Beach. The theme is pirate party and there will be all kinds of freebies and fun stuff. Let's get-together. We can even meet up for lunch in my town. Fill out the RSVP form to get the freebies. Here's the link:

http://sundayint.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=43

iloveflipflops
04-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh man I would love to come but I live too far away. Sounds like so much fun!!!

teabear
04-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Heather, that sounds wonderful! I got the postcard today. I'd love to join you for lunch and shopping :)

Spartymom
04-24-2007, 06:42 PM
I wish I could join you for this. It sounds like fun. Kim

Vintagegal
04-24-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm so jealous. My mom lives 16 miles from Huntington Beach. The last time I was there (two years ago) we ate at Duke's and I had no idea Sunday International was right there, in that city. Talk about a reason to cry! After we moved to Nebraska is when I found out about it. You ladies have a wonderful time! Wish I could meet up with you!

1of2shoes
04-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey, Heather, that sounds like fun. I'll mention it to Mrs. Luggage and see if she wants to go, too.

craft a latte
04-24-2007, 10:00 PM
I've been to one of their warehouse sales and it was so fun, the free goodies were great, so was the make n take and the food too. I should have got a postcard too. Thanks for letting know. I'd love to go too.

Sabrina