PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Thread 4/24/07

Vintagegal
04-24-2007, 08:07 PM
PLEASE VOTE TONIGHT: Organizations like the Second Harvest Food Bank benefits from each vote.

LOVE Chris' song choice. I LOVE Eric Clapton. Chris did a great job! A little pitchy, but what a sweet voice. Perfect song choice for him. He's the first singer of the evening. Now, I'm looking forward to the other contestants.

ETA: What is that on his jacket, though? It looks like half-a-tie hanging under the collar, or something.

tojoco
04-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I thought the same thing about that jacket. What the heck? I couldn't figure it out fast enough. He was great; Melinda was great; but now it's the Blakester singing a John Lennon tune.

Vintagegal
04-24-2007, 08:41 PM
OK...I thought Lakeesha sang that song better than Fantasia ever did. I'm not a big fan of Fantasia (whiny voice). I thought the judges were "off" with their comments. I loved Lakeesha's performance.

Spartymom
04-24-2007, 09:04 PM
The blakester was good as usual. Chris, I wonder about his pants. were they the capri army kind? Lakeesha was good, I don't remember Fantasia, so I hope lakeesha was better. And the star of the show has got to be Jordin! Hope I didn't spoil it. Kim