+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cafe menu + pic of courtyard

1. Cafe menu + pic of courtyard

Sorry I had to take a pic of the menu...I didnt want to fight with my scanner!

I also included a pic of the courtyard if we happen to wanna eat out there.

potcourtyard.jpg

cafemenua.jpg

cafemenub.jpg

2. jealous. very, very jealous.

Yummy and pretty! The prices don't seem bad at all! I'm bringing a bathing suit. I know they have a swimming pool.
    Kim

4. I love meatball hoagies. I wanna go too!!!
    The Shackretary

5. The food sounds good and they have PIZZA!

Kim I never thought of a suit, will there be time for swimming? ha ha ha ...
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

6. Looks good & looks very, very nice! Adding my bathing suits to my list of things to pack!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I am bringing my suit too .... looks lovely .... I hope we have good weather. It was in the 70s today in IL (yea spring)

If anyone wants to go for a walk bring your walking shoes ... they have a few trails around the site that look fun. I will venture out at least one of the days!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

8. Quote Originally Posted by spredbirds View Post
    I am bringing my suit too .... looks lovely .... I hope we have good weather. It was in the 70s today in IL (yea spring)

If anyone wants to go for a walk bring your walking shoes ... they have a few trails around the site that look fun. I will venture out at least one of the days!!!

while I was there today I saw a couple with their little one walking thru the trails. It was such a nice day. I hope we have that nice of a weekend.

9. I love to walk on walking trails and eat a meatball hoagie on the way . lol
    The Shackretary

The prices on their pizza don't seem too bad. Guess I need to bring my suit too, huh? Wonder why the prices on the food for the conference room are so crazy?

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread