+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: apple pie

Hybrid View

apple pie

anyone know how long i should cook an apple pie? it's an easy one...premade crust and canned filling. i just don't know how long to cook it.

{click above for my craft blog!}

2. I have no idea. Until the juice bubbles and the crust looks good???? I don't back fruit pies.

3. Ok, I see now that you posted this 52 minutes ago. I hope you've taken it out by now!!!

35-40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Can't wait for dinner!
    sweetpea

I usually wait for the crust to be really golden, I do not like doughy pie dough. - Nancy

I'm sure by now you have figured it out

but if not, check the can--maybe it says--or google it. Anyway, that's my favorite kind of pie--pls save me a piece!! By the way, If you sprinkle sugar on the crust it will sparkle, might have to paint the crust with egg white first or something--but it will sparkle, you know---like it would with glitter! I bet you already put glitter on it, right??
    patty

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    but if not, check the can--maybe it says--or google it. Anyway, that's my favorite kind of pie--pls save me a piece!! By the way, If you sprinkle sugar on the crust it will sparkle, might have to paint the crust with egg white first or something--but it will sparkle, you know---like it would with glitter! I bet you already put glitter on it, right??
    patty
    of course you would know how to make something edible sparkle like glitter!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    You can use egg white or melted butter, then sprinkle a little sugar.

I just saw this thread and now I realllllllly want apple pie! YUMMMMMMMY!

How did it turn out?

How did the pie turn out??

Did you make it sparkle, since I know you LOVE glitter! LOL

+ Reply to Thread