+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Shoebox project...

1. My Shoebox project...

I am thinking of doing the domino magnets for my shoebox project @ Shackapaloosa.
    But I would like your honest opinion...would everyone be interested in making them? I have attached a pic of some I have made. Cause if you would prefer a card of some sort I can find something else. TIA

dominomagnets.jpg

2. I would LOVE to learn how to make these. I have seen a bunch of these and keep saying I want to try them. But I am happy with cards too
    I was thinking of bringing quilling supplies. I am not very good at it but I have the basic tools and instructions everyone could play with.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Where do you buy dominos? I would love to do this to some!!!

I would love to learn this technique. They look really cool! Great idea and different.
    Kim

see I told you!! but do you listen to me? nnnooooooooo

6. I love the red, white, and blue one. It is just the cutest!!!!!!

I have never done these, so that would be great!

Traci
    Traci

7. Alright I will do them. As Chris has said I will provide EVERYTHING to make them.
    I have the dominos,primas,little jewels,bobbles, Alcohol Inks(I think I will purchase some metallic colors too)the cosmetic pads used,some little stamps,embossing powders & etc.
    All you would have to bring (if you wanted) is a little stamp that you might want to put on a domino.
    Traci-the red/white & blue one has a little sticker on it.

8. So, exactly how many people are we making the shoe box projects for? I still haven't decided what to do, yet, but I have a couple of ideas. Do they have to be exactly alike or can they have a little variety to chose from? Like different paper, ribbon, etc... Should we post what we are doing here? Those magnets look awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Inkisallover View Post
    So, exactly how many people are we making the shoe box projects for? I still haven't decided what to do, yet, but I have a couple of ideas. Do they have to be exactly alike or can they have a little variety to chose from? Like different paper, ribbon, etc... Should we post what we are doing here? Those magnets look awesome!
    you don't have to post what your doing here. Diffrent papers and stuff like that is great. I'm going to say "roughly have enough for 20ish"! Clear as mud right!! LOL

10. Sounds great! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread