+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need help picking my Shoebox project

I need help picking my Shoebox project

I was going to do a new Outlines Collage stamp (at the beach -- really cute) but as I was making up the sample, I realized that it was too hard and took way too long.

I have a LOT of Outlines stamps and I thought it would be great for folks who have not used them to give them a shot. I have a much simpler, really fun card that I can make where you can pick your sentiment and do sympathy, birthday or other theme.

Or -- I could do a card with bleach since I am now an expert -- having done one whole project with bleach... :-)

Or -- I could do a card with copics since I yak about copics all of the time.

Which one would you like to do????

I'm gonna vote copics cause I've never used them!

What ever you choose will be great!!!

The bleach one sound fun, but you'd have to bring that onto the plane. The copics I've never used either. You are the queen of ATC's. Never done those either. Gee, I'm a loser! I'd say whatever is simple for you, would be the best choice.
    Kim

Kim, you are a nut! I am hardly the queen of ATCs. I'm just compulsive! Once I "get into" something, I tend to go overboard. I've only actually made 3 sets of ATCs so far -- I'm working on my forth.

And if I decide on the bleach technique -- I might ask YOU to bring some bleach in your car! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    Kim, you are a nut! I am hardly the queen of ATCs. I'm just compulsive! Once I "get into" something, I tend to go overboard. I've only actually made 3 sets of ATCs so far -- I'm working on my forth.

And if I decide on the bleach technique -- I might ask YOU to bring some bleach in your car! :-)
    Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't! I love that you 'get into' something. When it comes to this card stuff, I can't wait to learn a new thing, so I can 'get into' it.

And yeah, I'll bring bleach if you decide, plain or scented?
    Kim

6. They make scented bleach? Hmmm, I didnt' know that or are you joking? LOL
    The Shackretary

7. no...they really make scented bleach. We used mountain fresh at stamp club yesterday.

:-)

Traci
    Traci

8. I would really like to see the copics. But the bleach is an amazing thing too! I'm really helpfull huh? :+)

9. Nancy I want you to do them all! Well maybe you could give me a marker lesson, and I would like to try your outlines. Oh and the bleach technique. Well what ever you choose will you help me with the others?
    I can't wait
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

10. They all sound good to me--I've never used outline stamps, never tried the bleach technique, & never tried copics!

Personally, I'd like to try the outlines one you mentioned since you said it could be a sympathy theme. I have the hardest time making those types of cards--mine turn out too cheery. So maybe you could teach me how to make a solemn card, but I wouldn't mind learning a new technique like the copics or the bleach trick either.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

+ Reply to Thread