+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friday night food- Shackapaloosa

Friday night food- Shackapaloosa

Ok, so by now we all know where Kathy's priorities lay! I need to be fed on a regular basis, when Kathy is cranky no one wins! Has anyone given any thought to food for Friday night? It will be dinner time right when we are getting there and getting ready to get into it. I can always have something to eat before I leave the house, but come evening, I'm gonna be snackish. Will they wnat to kick us out before we've even begun our weekend if we are eating pizza in our nook?

Ideas? Anyone, anyone?

Kathy

2. Wow...Kath you are on the ball...I think Chris talked about Sat morn...she forgot about Friday night! I'm sure we could make a pizza run. How many of us are gonna be there on Friday night? Chris,Robin,Chelsey Kathy,Jenniefer who else?

I'll be there Friday around 3pm. I had mentioned bringing an appetizer of cheese and crackers and salami and grapes too.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I'll be there Friday around 3pm. I had mentioned bringing an appetizer of cheese and crackers and salami and grapes too.
    Yes, you did. I do remember that now. Amy and I are driving together also.

Kathy

I like the idea of pizza on friday night. I'm up for whatever! I don't think they would kick us out of our nook, we can only try. If vthey are not happy about it we can just go to a room or if it's warm, cross your fingers and toes ladies!!, we can eat it outside on the deck, or down by the lake.

6. Pizza works for me! (It's easy too!) Kimmy (kimmyqtgirl), Nancy (directmailscrapper) & I will all be there Friday night as well.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

7. I am in for pizza too! Sounds like a wonderful friday night dinner!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

8. Becky and I will be there Friday night as well. We're only driving a couple of hours, so I'm sure we'll be somewhat early.

Traci
    Traci

yeah, count me in for the pizza too.
    Kim

I'm in for pizza ... I'm pretty sure that I am driving over on Thursday (and staying Thursday night) so I will defitiely be there on Friday
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

+ Reply to Thread