+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So when are you getting to Shackapalooza?

So when are you getting to Shackapalooza?

OK ... so am I the only one starting my weekend early and getting to Shackapalooza on Thursday?

I will be getting there in the afternoon ... anyone else?

We can start the party EARLY!!!

When is everyone else getting there????
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

2. I will be there on Friday. I just found out I have to work from 2-11 on Thursday. BUT I do have Friday,Saturday & Sunday off.(with pay) :+)

3. Sadly I won't be there but I will be there in "spirit"
    The Shackretary

I work till around noon Fri, but we be scramming as soon as I can and the other 2 can handle the cleanup. About an hour till I get to Amy and then a couple hours drive from there. Before 6 definitely.

Kathy

I should be there by 3. DD has to get the school bus at 11:55, THEN I'm out of here!
    Kim

6. Kimmy, Nancy & I will probably be there by 6pm Friday. We are picking Nancy up at the airport around 10am then it will depend on how many stores we hit along the way! Really it's only about a 3-4 hour drive for us.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I will be three Thursday night after work, so around 10:30-ish. I'll have cold wine coolers in my car and all my stuff ready to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mydogstinks2 View Post
    I will be three Thursday night after work, so around 10:30-ish. I'll have cold wine coolers in my car and all my stuff ready to go!!
    Yea ... so glad you are my roomie
    Let the FUN begin!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

+ Reply to Thread