+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Directmailscrapper has landed!

Directmailscrapper has landed!

My plane landed around 8:30 -- got home around 9:90 -- safe and sound. I just spent the most marvelous weekend with some of the most amazing women I have ever met. I'm too pooped now, but I'm sure I'll have a lot to pass on about the wonderful time we had at the Shackapaloosa!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

2. Welcome Home! Glad you made it safe & sound! I had a wonderful time talking with you this weekend...see you again in about a week!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

3. Nancy, so glad you are safe at home. It was so wonderful meeting you and all the others!

nancy ... thanks for making the trip ... it was wonderful meeting you as well!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Nancy so glad that you made it home safe and sound! I can't wait to hear all about your fun time!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

6. Glad you got home ok and yes we wanna hear all about it!!! Still wishing I had gone and got me a Riley tattoo too
    The Shackretary

Welcome back- can't wait to hear all about the fab weekend!

Welcome back Nancy, I'm hanging out to see all the cool things you made at Shackapalooza.
    Sarah

9. Nancy, glad you had a wonderful time. These weekends where Shackies get to meet are just the best.

10. Glad you arrived safe! It was so great to meet you!

Traci
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread