+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOWEE! have you seen the new Mystery Challenge video tutorial?

WOWEE! have you seen the new Mystery Challenge video tutorial?

LOOK HERE if you want to be blown away by Donna's (Countrycowgirl) simply amazing Alcohol inks tutorial.
    I cannot wait to play. You all know I love playing with alcohol inks. I have never seen that technique before.
    But before I can start I need to know- what is craft sheet?
    Sarah

what can I use instead of a craft sheet? I just looked at the prices of the craft sheet that Tim Holtz uses- my local store wants $33.95
    can I use Baking paper?

I want to play right now!
    Sarah

3. At a stamp show they were demo'ing using wax paper and paper towels underneath the wax paper.
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

4. YES, doesn't Donna's technique look great!!!!

The craft sheet is telfon so inks stay on the surface and is very easy to clean up. Thankfully it is less than $20 here and is available at stores where one can always get at least a 40% discount. I use my so much it is always out. But I agree your baking paper should do the same thing.

Have fun stamping!...Jan

You can use wax paper, or any kind of plastic that does not absorb the ink. I use the lid from a large icecream pail!
    And yes - amazing - it is a great tutorial video Donna. Thank you so much for sharing that technique with us.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Thanks for the link. I was so frustrated trying to find it this morning. Can the CT put a link in the mystery challenge page?

Edit to add: OOPS....I see now that the video is on the mystery challenge page. Guess I had better get some caffeine in me this morning.

Last Edit.....wowza! That's a fantastic tutorial. It really makes a beautiful background. Thanks Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by limeyscrapper View Post
    You can use wax paper, or any kind of plastic that does not absorb the ink. I use the lid from a large icecream pail!
    And yes - amazing - it is a great tutorial video Donna. Thank you so much for sharing that technique with us.
    Ahhh, an icecream container lid- I can do that!
    Thanks so much for your help.
    Sarah

8. Wow did you see Chris's/limeyscrappy's new post in the gallery sharing the card she made with this technique?...Wowsiers this is a fantastic card!
    Thanks for playing! And another thanks to Donna too for the great tutorial!

amazing!

fantastic video tutorial! thanks Donna

This technique is just awesome. I need to get some of those scenery stamps. Thanks Donna. Glinda

+ Reply to Thread