+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you tried Vicki's SWEET lemon juice technique?

1. Have you tried Vicki's SWEET lemon juice technique?

Wow THANKS Vicki! I worked on your SWEET Guest Challenge technique this afternoon. I never heard of one using lemon juice for creative a distressed look but indeed it is fun, easy and smells good too!

I liked the control over how dark you can make it. I tried spraying some on the paper but it must have evaporated too quickly with the small droplets I couldn't get any of that to darken. I am now thinking that I need to let it dry on the paper first then dry it that might have worked. ...I will have to try again!

I just posted my first LEMON card (LOL!) in the gallery. I would love to hear if other people have ever tried this technique.

THANKS again Vicki for a terrific challenge!...Jan

Jan your card is adorable l love it..l must have missed the post on this new lemon technique..it sounds like fun..l'm off to get the post so l can give this a try.
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

3. Jan I'm so glad you tried it! I saw your card but missed this thread evidently! I've never tried spraying it, I just always use my finger. It really is fun to do, especially for manly cards and collage stamped cards. Smells good too!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Jan that is an awesome card!!!! I'll have to give this try but first I'll have to buy some lemon juice!

+ Reply to Thread