+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!--We have a WINNER!

IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!--We have a WINNER!

Well, as you have probably guessed, my challenge is Thank You Cards. No restrictions, they can be simple or elaborate. Submit a card, your name goes in the drawing. I have posted a pic of some very simple cards I made this week. Since everyone seems to have put a "twist" on their challenge, here goes mine:

Some of you may know that my DS, Jacob has autism. I know some of you also have a child with autism or at least know a person with autism. April is Autism Awareness Month, so Jacob and I have been doing our small part this month to raise awareness about this puzzling condition. Our local ASM (Autism Society of Maine) Chapter has posted on their website the need for donations of Thank You Cards. I'm asking for Shackies to donate a thank you card for this cause. For every thank you card I receive by May 16th, I'll put your name in a second (bigger and better) drawing. So, send in 1 card, I'll put your name in once, 3 cards, I'll put your name in 3 times. Get it? I'll supply the envelopes and mail the bundle off to the ASM Office. YOU WILL NEED TO ACTUALLY SEND ME YOUR THANK YOU CARDS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE SECOND DRAWING. My addy is in my profile. I left enough time so you girls across the pond and in Canada can play too. Thanks for playing and have a great time everyone!

IMG_0806 (Small).JPG
    Attached Images
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Re: IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!

oohh great card s & prize!! I'll be taking you up on a chance to win both prize packages!

Wonderful challenge and I love the second part of it. Such a wonderful cause to support.

4. Re: IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!

this is a great idea and worthy challenge to compete in .....cannot wait to get cracking..

Wonderful challenge and I can't wait to support you, Jacob and your ASM society.
    Cathi

6. Re: IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!

Wonderful challenge! I hope to make some extra cards for you this week!

I am away from right now!! But I will be back in time to send you some thank you cards for your wonderful challenge!

Thanks for all your positive comments, ladies! I can't wait to see all your creations!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

9. Re: IAP1Thank, You, Thank You Very Much!

Wonderful challenge and wonderful cards for a cause idea. My DH is a child psychiatrist and we have a son with Asperger's, so this is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts! Cards will be coming your way!
    Cathy at the Seaside Rose Cottage
    Visit my Blog! (Scroll all the way down to see the pictures of our fabulous gardens.)

Cards will definitely be coming your way! Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

+ Reply to Thread