+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IAP4 ***DEBORAH Wins the Color Challenge! ***

1. IAP4 ***DEBORAH Wins the Color Challenge! ***

This Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge is hosted by “The Queen of GREEN”!

**Updated to ADD: I've just put all 19 names in a basket and drawn the random winner of the Stampin Up set...drum roll please....DEBORAH MARCH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will be sending this set to you this week! ENJOY!!! And THANK U to everyone who participated!!

For this challenge you will create a hand-stamped card using the colors GREEN, PINK & BROWN. For those of you who like to think in terms of Stampin’ Up colors…think Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Close to Cocoa! But, any shade of green, pink and brown will be acceptable. You may use designer paper, but it must have only shades of these colors.

Please post your challenge card in the Creative Team, Special Events Gallery and begin the title with IAP4. Once you’ve done that, please come back here and post a link on this thread so you will be included in my random PRIZE drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Up set ~ Best Kind of Friend! (see attached photo)

For an extra chance in the drawing, please visit my blog "Stamping with Serendipity" and leave a comment with the link to your card there also.

HAVE FUN!!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by smileycollector; 05-04-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: linked to my blog for an extra chance in the drawing!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

2. Re: Iap4 ink-a-palooza colorific challenge!

ohhh, my favorite color combo & I have had that stamp set on my wish list for some time now
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

3. Re: Iap4 ink-a-palooza colorific challenge!

I absolutely adore this colour combo and it has to be my most fav.....and what a fabulous gift too...looking forward to this one immensely xxx

Re: Iap4 ink-a-palooza colorific challenge!

Fantastic color combo and such a lovely set for a prize. This color combo reminds me of spumoni ice cream. I may have to stop by the store for inspiration. yummmm

5. Re: Iap4 ink-a-palooza colorific challenge!

What a wonderful color combo! Can't wait to see what folks create! Lovely prize too...thanks Pam for the challenge!

6. Re: IAP4 Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge! ~ hosted by smileycollector

I've posted my example card in the gallery. Check it out for some colorific inspiration!
    Smiles, Pam

Re: IAP4 Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge! ~ hosted by smileycollector

oohhh what great colors!! I will have fun with this for sure!

Re: IAP4 Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge! ~ hosted by smileycollector

I finished my card for Pam's challenge....a color challenge.
    Here is the link to my card:
    http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...8&limit=recent

Joanie

9. Re: IAP4 Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge! ~ hosted by smileycollector

Such a pretty card Joanie and perfect for the challenge! Thank u for playing along!!!
    Smiles, Pam

10. Re: IAP4 Ink-A-Palooza Color Challenge!

Bumping this up! Come and play along with my Color Challenge for a chance to win a terrific Stampin' Up set!!!
    Smiles, Pam

+ Reply to Thread