+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I"m home

I"m home

Yeah, I'm back. It is raining and in the 50's. BUMMER. I had a great time, with all of you! My girls were excited to see me and are reading this as I type!

Kim
    Kim

Re: I"m home

Hi Roomie! I'm glad you got home safely! I am sitting at the detroit airport. Saved money on shipping costs by buying stuff in ft wayne but they DID charge me $25 for a 56 lb suitcase! :-( oh well! I will post more when I don't have to type on my teeny Blackberry keyboard. Glad you made it home!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

3. Re: I"m home

I'm home too! Time for a nap!
    Traci

I'm home too! Got home about an hour and a half ago. Had a GREAT time!!!!

It's 83 and super sunny here!! There are some clouds rolling in.

5. Re: I"m home

Kim,Traci & Becky glad you guys all made it home. I think it's nap time too!

6. Re: I"m home

so glad you arrived safely...but bummer about the weather. It's 82 on my front porch and the sun is shining.

Just got home too ....

It was a great great weekend!!! Thanks Chris and Robin for planning it and getting us all organized!

Thanks to all who drove! I cherish my Shackie friendships and love you all (and miss you already)!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Glad to see you got home safely Jan! I was just telling DH all my stories about everything. He supports me! But does he really 'get' it? NO! I am already going thru withdrawel!? Sorry, can't spell. Need my nap.
    Kim

glad you made it home safe!

{click above for my craft blog!}

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Glad to hear everyone is making it home safe and sound!

+ Reply to Thread