+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

1. We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

Jennifer and I had to make one more stop before we made it home there's a store going out of business right by us and everything is half off so since it was open we stopped in real quick. I got more paper and some fun flock.

Thanks for a fun weekend girls I was sad it went by so fast. Can't wait to do it again.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

2. Re: We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

glad you made it home safe and sound Yes -- the weekend just flew by! All those months of anticipation....I can't believe it's over. Enjoyed meeting all of you

3. Re: We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

Sounds like a stop that was worthwhile!!! Glad you guys made it home! I miss everyone already!
    Traci

Re: We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

I made a stop on the way home too ... a store in South Bend. Home now! I need a vacation still before I go back to work tomorrow!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

well justb to cheer you paloosa girls up..you can now play along with ink-a-palooza!! jump in & join the fun

I can believe that you did stop again for a good deal! Cool! It was So fun!!
    Kim

7. Re: We made it home too - with one small shopping stop:)

All this excitement and shopping over the last few days & now I'm pooped! I haven't even unpacked the car yet & I've been home for 4 hours. A nap on the couch was more important! Now I've the energy to get my butt movin'! I'm bummed the weekend went by so fast. I guess time flies when you're having fun! I had a great time...wish we could all get together like this more often!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Can't believe you stopped to shop!! LOL!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I have the car unpacked, on my third load of laundry, garbage taken out, dinner picked up and even some of my boxes & crop tote unpacked!
    My mom wanted to see all the cards I made I told her while I only technically completed about a dozen cards due to my poor planning, I do have lots of stuff stamped, cut out... Maybe later this week I can finish some of them. Garden stuff awaits this week!
    Thanks for a great weekend girls! Love ya and it was great to meet some more of you!

Kathy

It was a blast this weekend. I have never laughed so much. We had such a good time all the way there, during the weekend and back. It was so good to see everyone. A BIG HUGE thank you to Chris for such a wonderful weekend!!! Even thou I still need a vacation before I go back to work, I am soooooo tired.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread