+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

Looking for good devilled egg recipe

thats is quick and easy anyone got one?
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

Re: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

I only use Kraft real mayo, kosher salt and pepper and a smidgen of mustard. - Nancy

3. Re: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

Mindy--you might not have this on hand, but I LOVE to put Marzetti's slaw dressing in my deviled eggs instead of mayo. Or you can do 1/2 and 1/2. Then like Nancy--I just add salt and pepper and mustard.......

:-)
    Traci

sometimes I like to add a little bit of dry packaged ranch dressing to my mayo & mustard mix. not a whole package just a tsp. or so depending on how many you are making. and I like a bit of salt & pepper, and I like to sprinkle paprika on top of mine

5. Re: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

great ideas... i wonder if the low fat mayo will work... since I had my surgery I can't eat the mayo. I like to add sweet relish and a bit of finely diced onions to my deviled eggs.
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by mjbonoan View Post
    great ideas... i wonder if the low fat mayo will work... since I had my surgery I can't eat the mayo. I like to add sweet relish and a bit of finely diced onions to my deviled eggs.
    definatly, I use lowfat sometimes and my mom uses the new mayo made with olive oil.

7. Re: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

I use lowfat mayo in mine all the time and they are great. I only use mayo, salt and pepper. No mustard since i don't do mustard on anything
    The Shackretary

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

1 small package of instant potatoes; mixed. boil one dozen eggs. cut in half and chop the yokes up in a chopper. add the yokes to the potatoes and into a large bowl and mix in about 4 diced green onion, 1 jar dill pickle relish, about 6 tablespoons mayo and 12 tablespoons mustard. You will want to taste it and add extra mayo or mustard to your own taste. Fill egg whites then top each one with half of a green olive.

9. Re: Looking for good devilled egg recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    1 small package of instant potatoes; mixed. boil one dozen eggs. cut in half and chop the yokes up in a chopper. add the yokes to the potatoes and into a large bowl and mix in about 4 diced green onion, 1 jar dill pickle relish, about 6 tablespoons mayo and 12 tablespoons mustard. You will want to taste it and add extra mayo or mustard to your own taste. Fill egg whites then top each one with half of a green olive.

Well I've never ever heard of making them this way before with instant potatoes....very interesting

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by logcabincreations View Post
    Well I've never ever heard of making them this way before with instant potatoes....very interesting
    All it really does it gives them a thicker consistency.

+ Reply to Thread