+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Challenge 17-winner!

1. Challenge 17-winner!

Congratulations to SUE/artyfarty!...thanks for sharing in this fun "something old" challenge!
    ...a little surprise will be soon be coming your way if the postal workers cooperate.

2. Re: Challenge 17-winner!

Aww Thanks Jan but so sorry not many others joined in..cmon folks these challenges are fun . xxx

Re: Challenge 17-winner!

Congrats, Sue!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

Congrats Sue!! Thanks for a fun Challenge, Tami, I didn't get to it, but am looking at old things in new ways now

Congrads to you Sue!
    shelley

WOW!
    That's awesome!
    I had a plan in mind for this challenge, but 'life happened' and I never got to put it to use!
    I have to get caught up so I can do these challenges more regularly.
    I hope the girls who post these challenges don't feel badly if everyone cannot join in. I think everyone has the best of intentions, but then the time limit runs out!
    I'm sorry...I really did plan to do it!
    HUGS
    Joanie

Congrats Sue. Thanks to everyone who is still thinking about the challenge. I'd still love to see things you made that inspired you. Thank you Jan for managing the challenge for me while I'm away.

Sue I thought your creation was terrific- very well deserved! Congrats!!

9. Re: Challenge 17-winner!

Well deserved win for Sues inspiration in the vintage challenge

10. Re: Challenge 17-winner!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    WOW!
    I had a plan in mind for this challenge, but 'life happened' and I never got to put it to use!
    I have to get caught up so I can do these challenges more regularly.
    I hope the girls who post these challenges don't feel badly if everyone cannot join in. I think everyone has the best of intentions, but then the time limit runs out!
    My sentiments exactly... love the challenges and I keep track of them so that if I need an idea for a project, I have them to refer to. But lately, it's been so busy for us, getting ready for the Jewish High Holidays and getting the kids settled back in school, sick dogs, contractors in and out of the house... it's amazing I know my own name this week!

The challenges are great inspirations, and hopefully in the next week or two I'll be able to play more regularly. But whether I can play during the allotted time or not, I appreciate all the ideas and the thought that went into them.

Cathy
    Cathy at the Seaside Rose Cottage
    Visit my Blog! (Scroll all the way down to see the pictures of our fabulous gardens.)

+ Reply to Thread