View Poll Results: How can get more participation in challenges?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have all monthly challenges up and posted all month with drawings at the end of the month.

10 52.63%
  • Post one challenge at the beginning of each month.

4 21.05%
  • Post a challenge every other month.

0 0%
  • Keep it the same and hope for the best.

3 15.79%
  • I have another idea so let me tell you about it...

2 10.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Challenge Challenged?

Re: Challenge Challenged?

I have had such a busy couple of months I haven't had time to do challenges but I love seeing them and thinking about them. Everyone is doing a great job!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I like the idea of posting them at the first of the month then have them go all month long. I always forget about the weekly ones.

3. Re: Challenge Challenged?

I like the monthly idea too... Now would the hostesses with giveaways each pick one at the end of the month? Just curious how that would work since I'm hostessing in Nov. I have wanted to play along in alot of the challenges too and can't seem to get something finished and posted in the week timeframe. The hostesses reminding everyone during their week is a great idea.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I thought I would add my two cents...I don't have time for challenges even though I would like to participate...I think reminders would be great!
    Darlene

I too like the idea of posting them monthly. It give you more of chance to finish something. I wonder if a special banner could be posted on the board, telling you what the challenge is and who is hosting it. It would show all month long, that way, anyone hosting a challenge for that month, won't have to reminding everyone. It would right in front of your eyes.
    shelley

6. Re: Challenge Challenged?

I like the monthly posting. I usually try to plan on doing one but so far is has not worked... I get busy and run out of time and the challenge is over!

7. Re: Challenge Challenged?

Keep the ideas rolling in...

Looks like most think having all the challenges posted at the beginning of each month would work well.

Perhaps we can start that in NOVEMBER? That would give all the November people some time to gather their ideas and post something.

I'll ask ShackHost if he/she can post the schedule in the top of the challenge forum...Good idea. Actually, I asked him/her to make it a STICKIE in the forum. Can a moderator turn threads into stickies???

Kerry

8. Re: Challenge Challenged?

OK all...The Schedule is now a STICKIE in the Challenge forum...

Thanks ShackHost!

Kerry

Thanks, Kerry! Hopefully this will help us all to be able to participate more regularly. I really had fun with this week's challenge!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread