+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weight Watchers

1. Weight Watchers

Tomorrow will be two weeks I signed up for WW online. I lost four pounds the first week and weigh in tomorrow. I went to meetings years ago after having the kids and lost 37 pounds, which I promptly gained back after getting preggo with dd. So, it is time again. I need to be healthier for my family and myself. I'll keep you updated and would love any low point ideas.
    Kim

Close To My Heart Consultant

Re: Weight Watchers

I need a huge kick in the butt!
    I am so awful lately...sabotaging myself.
    I know you will do fine. GOOD LUCK and lose your #####~~~~~

Joanie

3. Re: Weight Watchers

Let us know how it goes. i started running on my treadmill a week ago and never went back. LOL I lasted 1 whole day, that's not gonna do anything.... Good luck!

I am a great believer in WW. I'm a lifetime member. I am currently back at the meetings and find it is the meeting part that makes it work for me. I also think it's the healthiest program. No pills or powders. You can have ANYTHING you want, just not all at once. Portion control. Now that I'm getting more experienced (can't say older), I find I need to throw in some exercise, cuz I don't burn calories like I used to. So with that said, I'm going for a little walk. See less of you next week, Kim!!

i didn't know that, patty! good for you!! i did really well 7 years ago on it...lost 52 pounds. then i met kerry and well, lets say i started cooking with love!! gained it back plus some. now we both started it monday. it's hard work, but i know it works!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

6. Re: Weight Watchers

Good for you! I lost 27 lbs doing WW online last March - June. I slowly fell off the wagon over the summer and have gained back 12 lbs. I'm starting my regular Curves workouts today and trying to get back to WW online this week. (I'm calling this my transition week as I'm trying to rid the house of the BAD foods and get back to a healthy stocked pantry and refrigerator! It really is just a life style change. My biggest issue is that I have to work out in order to keep the weight off and I tend to let life/work get in the way of my workouts some times. We just booked a cruise for April so I have a little motivation to get me back on track. I love reading the WW magazine and usually find some good recipes in each one. Let me know if there are any specific recipes you are looking for. The current magazine has a recipe for cream of mushroom soup ... 2 pts per serving. I'm going to make it tomorrow and they also have a recipe for dark chocolate (sort of a fondue) to eat with fresh fruit.

Keep up the good work and good luck with your next weigh in!
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread