+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sitting at my desk... wishing I was in Indiana...

Re: Sitting at my desk... wishing I was in Indiana...

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    Here it is... Shackapalooza... and I'm still in Maryland...Wahhh. Thinking of you lucky ladies and hope you have a blast! I miss you and I'll be thinking of you!

Nancy--is there a chance you'll drive up to Mass for the convention in the first weekend of June? Once you hit the Mass border it's right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    Nancy--is there a chance you'll drive up to Mass for the convention in the first weekend of June? Once you hit the Mass border it's right there.
    oh ya!! Please do nancy..It would be great to meet you in perdon

3. Re: Sitting at my desk... wishing I was in Indiana...

I sooo wish I was there. I was actually working on ATCs this afternoon & thought "if I were at 'palooza, I could be working on this w/friends!!!". Turns out I guess it's a good thing I didn't go: "banquet" is tomorrow & hubby's out of town. Couldn't have gone if I had signed up to go

The Iowa girls are stamp/scrapping Friday, Saturday, Sunday at the GS event to raise money for the kids going to GA in Nov. , which is where we will be for fall shackapalooza. I couldn't believe you guys were posting already when I talked to Tracy on the drive home today. Have fun girls!!

Cindy

My Blog

I wish I could be there too! I'm sure you guys are having a blast.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

6. Re: Sitting at my desk... wishing I was in Indiana...

We wish you were here too Nancy!!! I sent you a text message yesterday, but I do not know if you got it. I have your cell phone number that was on the phone list last year. We wanted to thank you for the cute little house cards!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! Thanks for the images too. Everyone thinks you are just super for sending that stuff to us!!!
    Traci

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    We wish you were here too Nancy!!! I sent you a text message yesterday, but I do not know if you got it. I have your cell phone number that was on the phone list last year. We wanted to thank you for the cute little house cards!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! Thanks for the images too. Everyone thinks you are just super for sending that stuff to us!!!
    Hi Traci! My phone doesn't "do" text. :-( It's a work Blackberry and I guess they don't want us to have too much fun!

I'm glad you guys like the house cards -- I HAD to do SOMETHING! :-) Enjoy -- I miss you!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    I'm glad you guys like the house cards -- I HAD to do SOMETHING! :-) Enjoy -- I miss you!
    Thanks from me too, Nancy. I'm a dork, they had to tell me it was a little Shack house!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread