+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fall Palooza is near!!

Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    BTW, what kind of food does an amish restaurant have? I have no idea. Is there one close by? Will we see anything that late? It will be getting dark soon after. Do they have lights on their buggies?
    You know we may just want to plan our Amish outing for Thursday. We can go take a tour and be able to see things. Some have lights on their buggies but most don't. They will have reflectors and flash lights.

The Amish tour sounds good. something new to experience. I can't wait. See you then!
    sweetpea

The Amish restuarants have good old comfort food! My fave is the hot roast beef sandwich! And Shoo Fly pie!

Kathy

I was going to surprise everyone by showing up. Hubby said I could go. He had told me this back in May. But now he has a bachelor party weekend. (the wedding is on New years eve. Crazy) Boo hoo! I'll be thinking of you guys. Have fun.
    Kim

5. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

Oh man Kim!!! That would've been so fun!!! Now I am bummed!!!!
    Traci

6. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

oh darn Kim. We would've loved to see you!!!!
    The Shackretary

Are poeple really going on Wednesday????

I thought we were going on Thursday .... I could drive over on Wednesday after work and get there late .... let me know!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

8. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

I asked for Thursday-Sunday off & I was approved !!!! (I didnt know if I would be able to come for sure.) Yippeee!!!!

9. Re: Fall Palooza is near!!

Angie, Mary and I are going on Wed. Not supposed to be there till about 5 pm. I think their flights were cheaper if they left a day early so I am coming early too. I am staying in their room and then moving to our room with you and Chris on Thurs. Chris is giving us an amish tour Wed night. That's all I know right now. LOL

If you come, you and me could get a room Wed night. Chris, you may as well come too!! I just need to call the inn and reserve an extra night. LET ME KNOW ASAP
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread