+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

As one who would be there if I wasn't currently in the Sunshine State, what's up girls? How is the new upstairs room working out? Have many hotel visitors stoped in to visit? Where did y'all go in the Amish country to eat?

What is everyone working on, Christmas cards? Is our crazy waiter working this weekend in the dining room?

Kathy

Re: Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

give us a minute and we will have Sherri our shackatary get you updated.

still waiting!

{click above for my craft blog!}

4. Re: Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

Ok girls ... Today is day 2 and we are all stamping like crazy. Last night we learned how to make smores using a heat gun (I will have to add the video of me making one, its quite funny!). It was pouring outside so there was no way we were going out to roast marshmallows when Chelsea had this great idea "Hey, let's use the heat gun" and sure enough, it worked great!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx40E...&feature=share

We went to amish country yesterday and chris showed us all around. We went into a bakery and I got some bread and butter pickles and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Chris got the pumpkin roll. Angie got the peanut butter brownies and homemade bread. So we've been snacking on all that.

It just started snow flurrying outside and i am all excited!!

Traci, Becky, Chelsea and Angie are working on Christmas cards. Traci has made 23 cards, Angie has made 4 dozen, Becky made 20 and Chelsea made 1 . I've completed 10 swaps.

There is a knitting group next store called Chicks with Sticks. We love their name .

Ok, back to working on my Christmas cards. I am just now starting mine.
    The Shackretary

5. Re: Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

Sounds like tons of fun!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

I've heard of Chicks with Sticks...there's also Stitch N'Bitch. I was a member of one of those not that long ago. Looks like everyone is having a ball eating smores!!! . Good for all of you getting your Christmas cards done!!

7. Re: Hey Paloozers, how about an update?

Thanks for the update, Sherri. Tell everyone I said hello. Sounds like you are getting a lot done and having fun. Don't forget to take some pictures for us!
    Teresa

sounds like lots of productive fun. I LOVE the smores video..too funny..I was giggling right along with you's

FUNNY!!!
    And FUN!
    LOL
    Joanie

So resourceful!!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread