+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: utah-palooza '11 info thread

Re: utah-palooza '11 info thread

Good point! I never thought of that. I was thinking another hotel or something and was thinking maybe staying there.

I am definitely coming!! Will the hotel guarantee non-smoking rooms? (very allergic!) Anyone want to room with me? Warning! I snore sometimes! :o) And Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place - the best salmon ever, not to mention cheesecake.

Henderson, Nevada

Angie what is the closest airport?? I will price airfare and talk to the IA girls and get back to you but if it is in Oct I might be able to swing that.

Cindy

My Blog

4. Re: utah-palooza '11 info thread

Cindy you would want to fly into Salt Lake City. Angie can confirm, but that is the closest I am pretty sure!!
    Traci

I really want to make it to one of these one year!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Stamper View Post
    I am definitely coming!! Will the hotel guarantee non-smoking rooms? (very allergic!) Anyone want to room with me? Warning! I snore sometimes! :o) And Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place - the best salmon ever, not to mention cheesecake.
    salt lake city.

sorry, haven't had the shack for the weekend...stupid service provider...

{click above for my craft blog!}

I guess I'd better get on the ball and answer some questions!! Our condo clubhouse is about, maybe 5 houses away from my house. It has recently been remodeled and has a lovely kitchen, bathrooms and lots and lots of space for all or our stuff. We can get in Wednesday afternoon to start setting up we have it reserved until Sunday. It will be locked and secured every night so we don't need to worry about our precious treasures and toys. The complex manager has his office at the club house, but he won't bother us and we certainly won't bother him. With the breakfast being served at the hotel, we will figure out lunches and dinners. The kitchen is full service with two ovens, a microwave, fridge, etc. Angie and I both have a ton of punches, trimmers, paper (cardstock, etc) so if you have a specific tool that you don't want to pack, let us know and if we have it, don't pack it. i am so excited that you all are coming (and wanting to come) to Utah. We are very excited to host and treat you all like you treat us when we come East. Questions? Bring them on--we'll get them answered. Mary
    sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by GSMom385 View Post
    Angie what is the closest airport?? I will price airfare and talk to the IA girls and get back to you but if it is in Oct I might be able to swing that.
    Yes, Cindi, Salt Lake City International Airport is about 15 minutes away from my house. The hotel Angie has made arragements with has a shuttle service to and from the airport and is very close to my house. That would be awesome if you guys could come.
    sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Stamper View Post
    Joan, it will be fun to meet you. Would you drive up or fly in? It's about a 6 hour drive from Vegas.
    sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    I guess I'd better get on the ball and answer some questions!! Our condo clubhouse is about, maybe 5 houses away from my house. It has recently been remodeled and has a lovely kitchen, bathrooms and lots and lots of space for all or our stuff. We can get in Wednesday afternoon to start setting up we have it reserved until Sunday. It will be locked and secured every night so we don't need to worry about our precious treasures and toys. The complex manager has his office at the club house, but he won't bother us and we certainly won't bother him. With the breakfast being served at the hotel, we will figure out lunches and dinners. The kitchen is full service with two ovens, a microwave, fridge, etc. Angie and I both have a ton of punches, trimmers, paper (cardstock, etc) so if you have a specific tool that you don't want to pack, let us know and if we have it, don't pack it. i am so excited that you all are coming (and wanting to come) to Utah. We are very excited to host and treat you all like you treat us when we come East. Questions? Bring them on--we'll get them answered. Mary
    isn't my cute mom cute??

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread