+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9 lbs gone and I feel great!!!

1. 9 lbs gone and I feel great!!!

Its AMAZING how much 9 pounds feels on you!!! I have been walking everyday 40 minutes. Today I decided to walk for an hour. i walk in my neighborhood where there are hills so I can really feel it in my legs and butt!!

WW is SUPER EASY to follow. I am doing mine all online. I paid $65 for 12 weeks so that is $5 a week. I weigh myself at home, I count my points, I log into WW each meal and type what i eat online ... Its wonderful.

I am allowed 29 points on the new plan (21 on the old plan) and I can use 49 extra points PER WEEK but I choose not to. i also earn activity points by playing the Wii or walking . I never use those either. I want to be 20 lbs lighter by Feb 14th so I'm half way there. That's when i go back to the dr again. I want to be 30 lbs lighter by Palooza.

Oh and I have gone down 1 size in my jeans. Almost 2 sizes but not quite. I want to get into a size 8 or 10. That would be wonderful!!!!
    The Shackretary

Re: 9 lbs gone and I feel great!!!

Congrads to you on your accomplishment!
    shelley

Yay! You go girl! You are doing awesome!
    Dee

Good for you Sherri....of all of the plans I have tried, WW seems like the best to me. Wish we lived closer, we could walk together. Not much walking going on up here now, we just had a load of snow. However, a friend of mine just started Zumba and asked me to go with her. I think I will do that for the Winter. I don't want to loose any progress I've made..I'm down about 16 pounds. and YES, it feels terrific!!!!

Congrats to you Sherri! Terrific
    Congrats to you also Patty- That is also so terrific.

GREATGREATGREAT!!!
    I know exactly where your 9# went....I'm wearing them.
    Tomorrow am....get weighed in at Jenny Craig
    Tomorrow pm....going to Zumba and actually DOING the Jenny Craig thing!
    geez...enough already!
    Keep up the good work and wish me luck!
    Joanie

wahoo!!!! you are doing fab!! I'm using you as inspiration! I made it through the holidays without gaining any weight..a first for me. I ahve not joined WW..way too broke to join, but i am loading up on veggies and some fruits, eating lean proteins , and exercising more consistantly. keep sending out tips, recipes and advice , Sherri, I am watching for it all

8. Re: 9 lbs gone and I feel great!!!

That's such great news! I re-joined Curves a few months ago with plans of also restarting WW online. Life got in the way so I decided to wait until after the holidays to get back on track. Starting tomorrow I am giving myself one week to 'detox' from all the holiday eating. Next Monday I will start WW online again and make a commitment to get back to Curves at least four days each week. Keep up the good work!
    Teresa

That's awesome!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

10. Re: 9 lbs gone and I feel great!!!

That's awesome!!! I always loved doing Weight Watchers online!!!
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread