+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Palooza Greetings from Salt Lake City!

Re: Palooza Greetings from Salt Lake City!

ya..details ladies!!!

I'm so happy for you guys and so sad for the rest of us.

3. Re: Palooza Greetings from Salt Lake City!

Who else cried themselves to sleep last night because they aren't there? Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by iloveflipflops; 10-06-2011 at 06:18 PM.
    The Shackretary

And I am in CA so couldn't sign up for this. Darn. I will try for spring. - Nancy

I have done Christmas cards today. Tried some of my new whipper snappers and Heather brought Christmas stamps so I used a couple of hers. She also brought this really cool small red checked paper that I used.
    I have had a good time stamping with everyone!

Last night I made my ATCs for a swap I'm hosting.
    Today I made 10 patriotic cards a friend asked me to make for her to buy. Tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll make some Thanksgiving cards, and maybe get started on some Christmas cards! I might borrow Paula's Whipper Snapper stamps and stamp some images to color!
    Going to bed pretty soon. G'night, all!!!

Somebody post a group picture for goodness sake!

Kathy

I know...we need that group picture!
    Lesa posted many photos on Facebook last night.
    Go check those out in the meantime!
    Joanie

Helloooo from Salt Lake! I brought my little netbook, but I haven't pulled it out much so far. Between all the eating and shopping yesterday I have only made 2 cards and a Christmas wreath. We didn't shop a lot, just groceries and Archivers, but Archivers was a ways away. We got to stop at Angie's house on the way and check out her beautiful new craft room....so jealous!

It snowed yesterday! This morning it is clear and cool, and warmer temps are expected through the weekend. Hee hee hee, I know you all want to know about the weather....NOT! I have managed to take some pics, but I think Lisa might be our best source for recording the weekend. She has been taking pics everywhere. We haven't done a whole group pic yet, but we will. And did I mention we have been eating? A lot! Angie and her cute mom have gone all out to make us feel welcome and comfortable. I'm looking forward to her cute dad's BBQ ribs too! Last night we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. It was my first time, so I was kind of overwhelmed by the extensive menu. The food was really good, and the chocolate cheesecake I had was out of this world.

The mountains are beautiful here, and I hope we can see the tops today if there are no clouds. I want to see the fall colors I've heard so much about.

K, that's my report for now. I'm down in the lobby using the computer while my roomies (Angie and Traci) sleep. I've got my coffee and a book, so I'm good!

So glad you are all having fun stamping, eating and enjoying one anothers' company! I am totally jealous!
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

+ Reply to Thread