View Poll Results: With the additional funds available, I would prefer to:

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • boxed lunch (sand, chips, salad, cookie, bottled water)

6 60.00%
  • dinner on Fri or Sat night (family style - meats, potatoes, sides, salad, bread, etc)

4 40.00%
  • I would like a refund

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

1. Re: Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

well Mary---the reason I'm asking now is because I have to place our catered food orders in March. So whatever I pick we will be getting...whether we're in the mood, or not!!! LOL

That's kinda why I offered the option of a refund as well..cuz then we could just use the cash to do whatever we wanted.....sorry I guess I should have explained that better!
    Traci

Re: Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

Quote Originally Posted by workin4stamps View Post
    well Mary---the reason I'm asking now is because I have to place our catered food orders in March. So whatever I pick we will be getting...whether we're in the mood, or not!!! LOL

That's kinda why I offered the option of a refund as well..cuz then we could just use the cash to do whatever we wanted.....sorry I guess I should have explained that better!
    I'm thinking nobody wanted you to have to be passing money back out, but yeah we could all get our money back and go to the Mexican place then or Subway! I assumed it would not be a ton of money per person, so why bother was my thinking. And yes, I did realize you would have to let the inn know in advance what foods they'd be providing.

Kathy

3. Re: Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

I have to crunch the final numbers, but it would be between $10 and $15 that everyone would get back I think......
    Traci

I still didn't vote. I guess the dinner would be good, then, as we probably wouldn't spend that much on lunch?
    Again...I just don't care which!!!
    LOL

5. Re: Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

I voted but am flexible too! Thank you for taking care of us Traci. xoxo
    "Small Gestures BIG Love"

Wow, that is more than I thought it would be. I was thinking maybe we'd get 5 bucks back.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread