+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OK, Here's my issue with making cards....

Re: OK, Here's my issue with making cards....

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    I like 2 sided papers..I do not use them for my card base though..I use my 110 pound cardstock for my bases, the use the heavy 2 sided papers as layers over that..
    does that make sense?
    Yes, I can follow, and that's pretty much what I do...I'm gonna try some of these suggestions...maybe it's me, I always think everyone else's cards are sooo beautiful!!
    '

Patty,
    I sometimes use the Bo Bunny double dots or maybe it's shadow dots papers.
    They are subtle dots on the front and a very subtle coordinating back...very suitable for the inside.
    Hope this helps.

I know this sounds lame, but I never knew that the various companies that make our paper, i.e. K& Co, BoBunny etc, name their pads...I was shopping with a friend and she picked up a pad and put it back. She said she already had it and quoted the name. I can never remember which ones I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I know this sounds lame, but I never knew that the various companies that make our paper, i.e. K& Co, BoBunny etc, name their pads...I was shopping with a friend and she picked up a pad and put it back. She said she already had it and quoted the name. I can never remember which ones I have.
    lol..me either..I may recognize the patterns, but hardly ever the name

I usually make card FRONTS and affix them to white card bases. That uses less "good" paper and means I don't have to add a white panel inside to write on. That way you can use a printed paper as your primary paper and not worry about whether or not the back is also printed!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread