+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greetings From The New Guy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: Greetings From The New Guy

Hi, Guy! I'm Christie, one of the moderators. Welcome to the Stamp Shack! We are hoping you can restore our once very lively site back to its former glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Christie View Post
    Hi, Guy! I'm Christie, one of the moderators. Welcome to the Stamp Shack! We are hoping you can restore our once very lively site back to its former glory!
    yes!! we are!

3. Re: Greetings From The New Guy

Welcome I'm Jan from Virginia.

4. Re: Greetings From The New Guy

Hello Guy,

While many of us have been here since the beginning of this site, we always welcome new folks to join in our fun! That includes you Guy!
    I live in Alaska and this is my best way to connect to with other folks who enjoy stamping.

Welcome from AZ - my name is Nancy, but a couple of years ago I had such a hard time renewing my money that just to be funny, I put in Penelope for a name and it took it. So now I go by both names, but I am one person. Your also on the same time we in AZ are. Again, do you have some stampers in the family, we can always use more stampers.- Nancy

Welcome to the shack! Glad to have you here and look forward to your participation!
    Dee

7. Re: Greetings From The New Guy

Wow!!!!

What an awesome greeting party from everyone. Looking forward to what's ahead for all in the world of stamping.

Guy

Hello Guy,
    Glad to meet you! I am Ellie from NC. Welcome to the shack!

Greetings from Columbus Ohio!! I hope your enjoy your stay at our happy little crafting home.

Hi Guy, I'm Chris from Edmonton, Canada and I'm late with my welcome, as I've been away for a few weeks.
    I'm happy to know that our site is in good hands, and if you ever feel like taking " card - making 101" - well you're in the right place.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

+ Reply to Thread