+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good News in Connecticut!!

1. Re: Good News in Connecticut!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    Suzi,
    buy gas in PA before you enter NY. I just paid $3.64 in NY this evening, traveling east to the coast. NY charges high gas taxes.
    The majority of our time is going to be spent in Rochester. I'm guessing we'll have to fill up there, maybe a couple of times. We're "planning" on driving to the baseball hall of fame one day & I think Scott said that was a 'fer piece up the pike..... I'm all for CANCELING IT!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    We are about 3.30 here. Gas tax in NC increased july 1 by 1/10 of a cent but we have a big increase coming in Jan. We have one of the higher taxes- I think it is about .37 or 38 cents per gallon.
    I guess it is pretty cheap here compared to Canada and the UK but is painful each time I fill up.
    IL takes are pretty high too. That's why it's so much more here & $.20 a gallon cheaper across the river. I have to fill up 2x per week. I will try to be less appalled knowing what other countries have to pay!!!

Re: Good News in Connecticut!!

I paid $3.44 yesterday which is down from a week ago.
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by suzi_f View Post
    The majority of our time is going to be spent in Rochester. I'm guessing we'll have to fill up there, maybe a couple of times. We're "planning" on driving to the baseball hall of fame one day & I think Scott said that was a 'fer piece up the pike..... I'm all for CANCELING IT!!! LOL

IL takes are pretty high too. That's why it's so much more here & $.20 a gallon cheaper across the river. I have to fill up 2x per week. I will try to be less appalled knowing what other countries have to pay!!!
    Ohhh--too bad we didn't plan earlier...the BB Hall of Fame is not that far from me. Just a little over an hour. We could have at least said hello and sat for a soda/coffee somewhere. I hope you enjoy it. We went when the kids were smaller---I have pics of the kids and hubby somewhere. Hope you enjoy the trip. Just a little bit from there is the "Big E" fairgrounds where our Spring Rubber Stamping Convention is every Spring. Have a great time.

inching down here too...yay

+ Reply to Thread