+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home from vacation!!!

1. Home from vacation!!!

And I'm WIPED OUT!!!!! 2 days driving to Rocherster NY, 4 days in Rochester in which the kids did 4 days of Bible Quiz (they did ok but no trophies) and we drove to Corning NY (90 miles) and Cooperstown NY (175 miles). Then, we drove to the Frank Lloyd Wright house (Darwin Martin House) in Buffalo & then across the "river" into Niagara falls ON. Spent 2.5 days in a waterpark (where no one but the 16yo USED the waterpark) and then home again. Whew. 11 days of dirty clothes!!! There is nothing but the left over junk food in the house so at some point, I'm going to HAVE to brave the near 100 temps to buy some food. I CAN NOT face another meal out!!! LOL.

We had a good time, DH crossed cooperstown off his bucket list (i crossed having my toenails fall asleep off MY bucket list!! LOL) and we had one last memory before DD goes off to college.

Re: Home from vacation!!!

Welcome home! Sounds likea great family trip. Share some pics and stories with us. It is hot here too. Come on fall!

Vacations can be so tiring, can't they! Time to rest up.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Welcome home! I agree that it sounds like a great family memory!
    Dee

welcome home!! i enjoyed all your post along the way..even the snoozers..lol..good luck with mount laundry

+ Reply to Thread