+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My sweet dog...

My sweet dog...

has neck problems. We took him to the vet on Monday-something happened that morning that has made his neck really sore. He can hardly lift his head. Good pain meds, muscle relaxers. Bit improvement yesterday but today back to same old pain. So he is spending the night at the vets for injections. Tomorrow they will try to xray. May have a herinated disc- he will be 8 this yr. Overweight and adorable super sweet. My heart is broken leaving him crying today but I went back there later this afternoon and he was resting. I didn't go see him but she said he was comfortable. Hubbs will pick him up in the am.
    So if you have any well wishes to share...please think of him! I am hoping for good news tomorrow and that will be spasms for some reason and he can heal!

Re: My sweet dog...

Oh, hugs and good wished for your little doggie. What breed is he? It's so sad when animals have problems and they can't tell us what's wrong.

Kathy

3. Re: My sweet dog...

Sending hugs and healing thoughts to your pup. What is his name? I hope they find out what's wrong and have him on the mend soon.
    Teresa

4. Re: My sweet dog...

Oh Paula, I sure hope you have good news to share with us tomorrow about your dear sweet pup. My thoughts are with you during these tough moments of not knowing.

Sending hugs and well wishes for you all.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Sending you some hugs and prayers for well wishes.
    shelley

His name is Shelter. He is a Beagle Basset mix from the Shelter here in our county. He is super sweet, lots of fun and well overweight. He loves car rides on my lap looking out the window. He weighs about 60 pounds and always sits on my lap in the car.

Thanks ladies, I am anxious to see what the vet says.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

poor Shelter. it's hard to be away from our fur babies. hope they can figure out a way to make him feel better

aww, it is so hard when our furbabies are not well. I am sending prayers.
    hugs

oohhh, poor Shelter....He's lucky to have such a wonderful home---and a chauffeur to take him for rides, and of course, a lady to see to all his needs. Hopefully he'll be on the mend soon.

+ Reply to Thread