+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd day for me!!!

Odd day for me!!!

Today is Friday, and I don't work on Friday...(yippee!)That translates to no reason to get up. My dd is working, both of her children are in school, so I didn't get up till about 11.
    I came downstairs in nightgown and robe, and got comfortable on the couch. I made the mistake of turning on the tv, and I fell asleep. Early afternoon I woke up, and found a show on the history channel about JFK...Not knowing it was on for hours, I started to watch it. Well, you know what happened then....I watched it until about 4pm. I also taped it. So, about 4, I checked my email, went up and changed my bed, then came back down...still not dressed, showered...anything. I never did this before, and I gotta tell you...it's not that bad!!! Of course I feel guilty, especially since I really need to pick up around here, but I'll get over it. Anyone else ever do that????

Re: Odd day for me!!!

Sounds like a great day!

I am so jealous! I need a day like that in the very near future! Good for you.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Me too Heather. Sometimes when I take a vacation day -I like to just hang out at home and do nothing!

oooo Patty you're my hero!!! You spent my dream day....good for you!!

Oh yeah, sometimes I goof off but I always get dressed. I don't ever just hang around in jammies unless I'm sick. Even when they would all put on their PJ's at Palooza, not me, must have clothes.

Kathy

I, too, can goof off a whole day, but I always need to get dressed. Someone could come to the door. TV puts me to sleep also, I watch it so seldom and mostly if I am over tired and cant fall asleep, that will do it everytime. - Nancy

everyone needs a PJ day, it's good for you! I like to stay in my nightie until I have to go out on weekends, even if I am up at 5am I sometimes stay in my nightie until lunchtime. If I get dressed my family always ask "where are you going?" .
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    Today is Friday, and I don't work on Friday...(yippee!)That translates to no reason to get up. My dd is working, both of her children are in school, so I didn't get up till about 11.
    I came downstairs in nightgown and robe, and got comfortable on the couch. I made the mistake of turning on the tv, and I fell asleep. Early afternoon I woke up, and found a show on the history channel about JFK...Not knowing it was on for hours, I started to watch it. Well, you know what happened then....I watched it until about 4pm. I also taped it. So, about 4, I checked my email, went up and changed my bed, then came back down...still not dressed, showered...anything. I never did this before, and I gotta tell you...it's not that bad!!! Of course I feel guilty, especially since I really need to pick up around here, but I'll get over it. Anyone else ever do that????
    You go girl!!! I feel one of those days coming on in my near future!!
    Dee

You ladies are funny!

+ Reply to Thread