+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays....

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays....

Sarah, that sounds like our kind of Christmas. I, in fact, got quite a few gifts to help that along yesterday. One would think all I do is drink, I got a bottle of Irish Cream, raspberry vodka and a bottle of Capt. Morgan spiced rum. And a gift card to Hobby Lobby! LOL! Also got a new set of corner rounders and wouldn't you know one of them doesn't cut all the way through! That was why I was replacing them. Ordered it from amazon since we couldn't find the EK Success ones locally, now what?

Today is hubby's 50th and my brother and his family plus all David's siblings & kids & his parents are all going out for Mexican tonight.

Paula, I think I decided at midnight on NY Eve I will be singing "na na na na, na na na na hey, hey, hey Good Bye!" Sorry I have no idea what the actual name of the song is. It gets played at many sporting events. Everyone in my family is eagerly awaiting closing the door on 2014.

Kathy

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays....

Warm and windy for Boxing Day. No stores open today so it was quiet all over town. Went for a walk on the beach. Heading to the city for a night. Shopping and a play of The Christmas Story. You know the bow where Ralphie wants a BB gun for Christmas but his mom said he'll shoot his eye out .
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread