+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our cottage- you're not gonna believe this!

Our cottage- you're not gonna believe this!

Our place has a shed that we haven't been able to get into, has a lock on that we don't have a key for then with all the snow we've had we didn't care to wade through the huge drift to peek in the window. Last week the snow back there finally melted and David and his friend were able to investigate. Looked through the window, what did he see?? An actual, honest to God, real, porcelain urinal. Yep, you did read that correctly, a urinal, right out of a men's room somewhere. With plumbing and everything, well we are on a septic field so I assume it is just going into the ground, but I really don't know.

Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard? I can't even imagine what would possess someone to do that, but we are all getting a good laugh out of it. Thought maybe you would too.

Kathy

Re: Our cottage- you're not gonna believe this!

lol!!! that's quite a "treasure"

Re: Our cottage- you're not gonna believe this!

I hadn't seen my one coworker for over a week and told her about it today. She thought I meant that we had one in the shed and suggested- tongue in cheek- to use it as a planter for flowers. I said uh no since it is attached with plumbing. That's when her mouth dropped open and she said a real one? That works? Well, we assume so. It's a conversation piece, if nothing else.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread