+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dug out my laptop to say hi

Dug out my laptop to say hi

My phone doesn't like the Shack format and size and it takes forever to navigate all over the screen to read the whole page so I admit I haven't checked in for awhile because of it.

Still lots of snow here but the banks are melting so at least we can see to pull out of the streets now. Spring is a little delayed, for sure.

Not much stamping lately, just cards as I need them. Going to a weekend retreat in May so that will get my stash built up again.

Hope all is well with all of you.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Re: Dug out my laptop to say hi

hi Heather!! snow is about gone here in bangor, but only an ghour or so north, and there is still a lot, but it is melting..yay!!

Hi, I am back to work today after a 2 week end of term break. I didn't do any crafting apart from reading magazines and pinterest! Just not feeling very crafty I guess. It's Autumn so the weather has turned a little cooler. I think the forecast for today is about 27C, but it has been in the low 20s most of the week. I'm looking forward to getting out and building a vege garden with my kindy kids now the weather is a bit cooler.
    Sarah

Spring has sprung in the south....summer-like. We may just go straight to summer without the spring weather. Have to use the ac already.

Hope the rest of your snow is gone soon, Heather. We've also had some nice days although this week we are back to below normal and it's said to be in the high 40's low 50's this week. No AC here, haven't even turned the heat off yet!

I hope your stash gets more done than mine. After finishing up the Christmas cards that I had started bits and pieces of, that was my plan and I brought a bunch of um's and assorted random bits from previous stamping days that needed to be made into cards. Could have left all that at home! At least I wasn't like the lady sitting near me who brought tons of stuff, plus her Cricut but had also signed up for both the classes they offered, plus bingo and the make & take they had. I don't think she even uncovered her Cricut.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread